Short Circuit (formerly known as Pathfinder) is a desktop application and an extension to Tripwire. It is able to find the shortest path between solar systems (including wormholes) using Tripwire data. For example, this may prove useful when you need to travel very fast between wormhole chains.
To set it up:
- Navigate to https://tw.torpedodelivery.com and login.
- Click the gear in the top right of the Tripwire Window.
- Click Account Settings
- Click Change Username
- Verify and set your username --- please use your in-game name for your account username. :)
- Click Save.
- If required, log back in and click on the gear again, returning to the Account Settings tab.
- Click Change Password
- Enter your desired password (DO NOT USE YOUR EVE ACCOUNT PASSWORD)
- Click Save.
- Launch Short Circuit.
- Click Log In with EvE and perform a login with your API.
- Click Tripwire and enter the required info:
- URL: https://tw.torpedodelivery.com/
- Username: from above
- Password: from above
- Optional: enable EVE Scout
- Click OK.
- Click Get Tripwire Chain from within Short Circuit. It should report something like: Retrieved 28 Tripwire connections
- You can now set your source and destination and get a short circuit path.
The most updated, working with our Tripwire version, can be downloaded and installed from this link: https://github.com/secondfry/shortcircuit/releases
The original, now defunct version can be downloaded and installed from this link: https://github.com/farshield/shortcircuit/releases
The most updated, working with our Tripwire version, is also open-source and you can find more info, along with the documentation, here https://github.com/secondfry/shortcircuit
The original, now defunct, Short Circuit is open-source and you can find more info, along with the documentation, here: https://github.com/farshield/shortcircuit